Our commitment to the environment
When we work for you, we want you to be confident that all our services and products address environmental matters. With our ISO 14001 accreditation you can be sure of our commitment to the environment and that we will be constantly aiming to improve our performance.
Our environmental goals:
- To adopt the highest environmental standards in the industry
- To reduce the waste and pollution that is generated by our commercial activities
- To actively promote re-cycling or re-use of materials whether generated by our business or our customers
- To ensure the disposal of unusable waste is safe and minimises any long term environmental impact
- To conserve resources across our operations
- To maintain our buildings to minimise their impact on the local environment
- To work closely with our suppliers and contractors to share our goals and minimise the impact of the environment of our shared operations
- To ensure all company vehicles are designed and maintained to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and reduced emissions
- To reduce energy and water use by adopting best practicable conservation technology
- To raise awareness of environmental concerns with our staff and encourage their ongoing involvement in our environmental improvements
What does our environmental policy mean to our customers?
You have the peace of mind of knowing you are dealing with a reliable, national service provider with rigorous commitments to the environment.
Read our environmental case studies
Click here to read how we help businesses meet their environmental responsibilities and contribute to their Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.